Terms Of Business and Web Site Terms & Conditions
Terms Of Business
1. Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary material, and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strike, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
2. Claims for breakages, or deficiencies, can only be accepted if notified to us within 48 hours of delivery. (The name of the person advised should be retained for possible reference).
3. All invoices will be dated the date goods are dispatched from the warehouse. Our terms are strictly net monthly, extension of credit cannot be allowed.
4. In the event the payment is not made by the due date, we reserve the right to recover from the buyer interest at the rate of 2% above the Base Rate in existence at that time. Interest shall be payable from the original due date until the date payment is made.
5. Failure to comply with our terms of payment will result in the withdrawal of credit facilities and all outstanding sums will become payable forthwith, including any applicable interest.
6. The right to refuse countermands is reserved in the case of goods dispatched, ready for despatch or in process of manufacture.
7. Goods cannot be supplied on Sale or Return conditions, and goods will not be taken back or exchanged, unless previously agreed. The return of the goods, specialty purchased for customers, cannot be accepted in any circumstances. but the return of stock items in good condition will normally be accepted within 28 days of despatch subject to re-stocking charge of 25% (minimum charge £5.00).
8. In the event of a customer's official order containing any specific conditions, it is understood that such are only binding in so far as they are not at variance with our standard Conditions Of Sale or are specifically accepted by us in writing writing.
9. The supply of goods does not mean that they are suitable for a specific installation. We can only be held responsible for any failure, on products supplied by us, to the extent that the manufacture of such products is prepared to guarantee same. No tiles are guaranteed against crazing.
10. No claims can be entertained unless made within 28 days of despatch of goods. No claim can be entertained after the tiles are fixed.
11. Orders are accepted subject to being invoiced at prices ruling at the date of despatch. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
12. Shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of ceramics, particularly in the decorative effects. Tiles are sold subject to the variation in shade experienced with these products. `
13. The individual manufacturers produce specific conditions for their own products. Such relevant conditions would be applicable to offers and available on request.
14. The risk in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery in accordance with these conditions, but the property in the goods shall not pass to the customer until payment is made.
15. All prices are subject to the addition of the appropriate Value Added Tax. VAT is strictly net and is not subject to any discount.
Web Site Terms & Conditions
Following are the terms & conditions of our web site; they cover your use of our web site. If you do not agree to all the terms & conditions please do not use our web site. If you have any queries regarding our terms & conditions please Contact Us
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless stated otherwise, all content on this web site (including text and imagery) is owned by Ceramic Tile Warehouse Ltd.
Licence To Use Our Web Site
You may view, download for caching purposes and print pages or content from this web site provided that:
(1) You must not republish material from this web site (including republication on another web site), or reproduce or store material from this web site in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
(2) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our web site or material on our web site for any commercial purpose, without our express written consent from us.
(1) The information on this web site is provided free of charge and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this web site and the information on this web site.
(2) Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this web site is correct, we do not warrant it's completeness or accuracy. Nor do we not commit to ensuring that the web site remains available or that the material on this web site is kept up-to-date. We also reserve the right to amend the content of this web site, including these terms & conditions with no prior notice.
Access to certain areas of our web site is restricted for use by administrators of the web site. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our web site, or indeed our whole web site, at our discretion.
We use tracking techniques to monitor basic details of every visitor to this web site. The details we collect include the IP address, date and time of the visit. This information is kept for a maximum of 6 months before being destroyed.
We use this information for analysis of this web site's performance and we never sell it to any third parties. However, we will share this information with the relevant law enforcement agencies in the event of any suspected fraudulent activity associated with the use of this web site.
We may be contacted by post, telephone or email. For details, please Click Here
Ceramic Tile Warehouse Ltd. trades from ...
Ceramic Tile Warehouse Ltd
These terms & conditions were last updated on 16th June 2009
For prices, availability and delivery information please contact us by phone on ...
029 2048 5522
More Contact Options